We’re giving away passes to both the Downtown Sacramento and San Jose Holiday Ice Rinks! We’ll pick two lucky winners at random, and each will win 6 ice skating passes for their preferred ice rink. These festive and easily-accessible holiday ice rinks are open 7 days a week through January 16, 2017.
1. Go to the Downtown Sacramento and San Jose Holiday Ice Rink Giveaway post pinned to the top of our Facebook page.
2. Leave a comment under the post telling us about your holiday plans and which ice rink location you prefer (Sacramento or San Jose).
The contest will end on Sunday, December 18, 2016. We will choose and contact two winners at random on Monday, December 19. We will mail the passes directly to the winners.
Terms & Conditions are listed below for more information about the giveaway:
“DOWNTOWN SACRAMENTO AND SAN JOSE ICE RINK” SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VALID ONLY IN CALIFORNIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
1. Entry: Each participant will need to do the following to be entered into the Promotion: 1) Go to the “Downtown Sacramento and San Jose Ice Rink” Sweepstakes post at www.facebook.com/capitolcorridor, and 2) Post a comment as indicated, and have the post be public so the Capitol Corridor can see the comment. The Capitol Corridor has the right to remove photos or comments that are deemed inappropriate. Interested participants should be aware that public libraries have free internet access that can be utilized for participation in this promotion.
2. By completing and submitting the sweepstakes registration during the promotion period, each participant will earn one (1) sweepstakes entry. Limit of one (1) entry per participant during the promotion period.
3. Sponsor is the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (hereinafter “Capitol Corridor”), 300 Lakeside Dr., 14th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to U.S. legal residents of the State of California (participating from within the State of California) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, spouses, children, siblings or grandparents and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules as stated herein.
5. Drawing: On Monday, December 19, 2016, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of two winners, each of whom will receive (6) “Downtown Sacramento or Downtown San Jose Ice Rink” skate admission passes. The two potential winners will be notified by email by the close of business (5pm) on Monday, December 19, 2016. If potential winner does not respond within 24 hours, or if the prize notification is returned as undelivered, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected via random drawing. Providing that all eligibility requirements are met, the Capitol Corridor will mail the prize to the addresses provided by the winners.
6. Except where prohibited by law, the potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) prior to claiming prize. Affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) calendar days or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. Prizes/Odds. Sponsor will award a total of two (6) tickets to each of the two winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, income taxes, and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted.
8. Prizes include the following: 6 general admission passes to the Downtown Sacramento Holiday Ice Rink, or 6 general admission passes to the Downtown San Jose Holiday Ice Rink.
10. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winner’s List. For winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 31, 2017 to: Capitol Corridor Win Sweepstakes, 300 Lakeside Dr., 14th Floor, Oakland, CA 94612.