5885 Horton Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Map and directions
|Hours:||5:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.|
|Tickets:||Station agent available, 1 Quik-Trak machine|
Capitol Corridor/Amtrak Thruway Bus Connections:
- Emeryville – San Francisco
Public transit at or nearby station:
- Amtrak San Joaquin (Sacramento and Bay Area – Bakersfield)
- Amtrak Coast Starlight (Seattle – Los Angeles)
- Amtrak California Zephyr (San Francisco – Chicago)
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available in the loading zone by the bus stops at the front of the station.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (pick-up only): 510-594-0972
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car (rental office): 5858 Horton Street; 510-985-0096
- Avis Car Rental (rental office): 5855 Horton Street; 510-420-1599
- Budget Car Rental (rental office): 5855 Horton Street; 510-985-7387
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don’t want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||8|
|Bike Lockers:||12 BikeLink eLockers|
Parking is owned by the City of Emeryville. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
Terraces Parking Lot, 5855 Horton St.
|Regular Spaces:||125 available on a first-come, first-served basis|
|Lot Hours:||No restrictions.|
|Cost:||Daily and 10-ride passengers may park in the garage adjacent to the Emeryville Station for $5 a day with a validated parking ticket. After taking your parking ticket and parking your car, go to the train station agent, who will validate your parking ticket (for one or multiple days) and give you a parking pass decal to display on your car’s windshield. After your travel, when you are exiting the garage, give the parking attendant your validated parking ticket and decal in order to receive the special, $5 daily rate.
Monthly train ticket riders can get one of a limited number of free, monthly parking passes. Show your monthly train ticket to the station ticket agent to receive this pass, which is good for the duration of your monthly train ticket. You will also need to display a monthly parking decal on your windshield.
- Plenty of seating available inside and outside
- Bottles and cans recycling
- Vending machines
- Peet’s Coffee
Attractions and Places of Interest
Trails and Recreation