Don’t miss the California Intercity Passenger Rail Leadership Roundtable, a free online event scheduled for Thursday, March 25, 2021. Learn about the history of intercity passenger rail, the managing agencies that oversee California’s iconic routes, and the train services that connect the state.
This event has already happened. You may view the webinar replay here.
- When: Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5 PM
- Where: Virtually, through Zoom
- Who: Open to the public
- History of intercity passenger rail
- Overview of the managing agencies that oversee the state-supported Amtrak-operated routes in California
- Introduction to the train routes that connect the state (Pacific Surfliner, Capitol Corridor, and San Joaquins)
- Q&A with the executive leadership team
- Donna DeMartino, Managing Director of the LOSSAN Rail Corridor Agency
- Rob Padgette, Managing Director of the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Stacey Mortensen, Managing Director of the San Joaquins Joint Powers Authority
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.