Between January 21 and January 24, 2020, the Capitol Corridor will hold public workshops onboard select trains and via a Facebook Live broadcast to present its Draft FY 2020-21 – FY 2021-22 Annual Business Plan. The Annual Business Plan (ABP) presents an overview of the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority’s (CCJPA’s) strategic plan and funding request for the next two fiscal years.
This is an excellent opportunity for the public to learn more about and have a say in the Capitol Corridor’s future. We invite you to participate at one of the onboard workshops listed below or join us during our Facebook Live broadcast on Wednesday, January 22 at Noon.
Tuesday, January 21:
- Train 538 from Santa Clara-Great America to Oakland Jack London
- Train 538 from Richmond to Sacramento
Wednesday, January 22:
- Facebook Live at 12:00 pm
- Train 536 from Richmond to Sacramento
- Train 536 from Sacramento to Auburn
- Train 545 from Davis to Martinez
Thursday, January 23:
- Train 537 from Davis to Martinez – CANCELLED DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
- Train 537 from Oakland Jack London to Santa Clara-Great America
- Train 542 from Santa Clara-Great America to Oakland Jack London
Friday, January 24:
- Train 543 from Davis to Oakland Jack London
Through January 27, 2020, you are invited to provide input on the Draft ABP at one of the workshops, via an online form, or via mail to CCJPA, 300 Lakeside Drive, 14th Floor East, Oakland CA 94612. The Draft FY 2020-21 – FY 2021- 22 Business Plan is now available for review.