Take the Capitol Corridor to Outside Lands at Golden Gate Park on August 11-13, 2023! Skip the traffic/parking hassles and enjoy the relaxing car-free commute to one of the largest music festivals in the US! Headliners include Kendrick Lamar, Foo Fighters, and Odesza.
3 Ways Getting there:
- Ride the Capitol Corridor to Richmond Station and transfer to BART. Take BART towards SFO/Millbrae directly to Downtown San Francisco. Get off at Montgomery station, walk to Market and Sansome Street stop, and connect to Muni 5/5R to Golden Gate Park.
- Ride the Capitol Corridor to Oakland-Jack London Station and walk to the Oakland Ferry Terminal. Take the Ferry towards San Francisco and walk to Embarcadero Station. Take the underground light rail Muni N towards Golden Gate Park.
- Ride the Capitol Corridor to Emeryville Station and connect to our dedicated bus that can take you directly to Downtown San Francisco. Walk to Market and Sansome Street stop and connect to Muni 5/5R to Golden Gate Park.
*Please note that MUNI, BART, and SF Bay Ferry accepts Clipper Card. You can purchase the metro card and load money directly from your phone, our Café Car, or any BART/MUNI Station.
Fare and Discounts
The Capitol Corridor has several discounts available to passengers, including Take 5 for $5, Family & Friends, Student Discounts and more! Visit the Deals & Promotions page for booking details.
Sacramento Station Parking:
Please note the Sacramento Station Parking Lot/Old Sacramento Garage has limited space and requires a short walk (at least 15 minutes) between the parking lot and platform. Follow the signs and walk to the train platform to board. Please proceed from the Sacramento Station building to the boarding platform and be ready to board 10 minutes prior to train departure. More information here
Sign up for Capitol Corridor service alerts! Subscribers can sign up individually for Weekday Service Alerts and Weekend Service Alerts through Email/ SMS here: http://capitolcorridor.org/news-alerts/
– Café Car: We offer food, snacks, and alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks onboard
– Comfortable Seats and Outlets: Plenty of leg room and outlets on every row
– Restrooms: Clean restrooms on both upper and lower level
– Free Wi-Fi: Connect to “YourTrainWiFi” on your device for free Wi-Fi