As a transportation partner of Super Bowl 50 being held on Sunday, February 7, at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara, Capitol Corridor will be operating special gameday service to help fans get to the action. If you’re lucky enough to be holding a ticket to the game and plan on taking the Capitol Corridor to Levi’s Stadium, follow these 10 travel tips for a safe and comfortable trip:
- Book your round-trip ticket online, in advance, at
www.capitolcorridor.org/SB50 or via the Amtrak mobile app.
- If you’re traveling any other day than Sunday, February 7, be sure to use our regular schedule for planning your trip.
- Arrive at the train station at least half an hour early.
- Be safe and wait behind the yellow safety line.
- Check the NFL website for guidelines on what you can and cannot bring into the game.
- To ensure space for everyone on the train, use only one seat per person and store your personal bags and items under the seat or in the overhead racks.
- Have your paper or electronic ticket ready to show the conductor.
- If you move seats, take the seat check provided by the conductor with you.
- Gather your personal items and be prepared to get off at the Santa Clara/Great America Station, which is after the Fremont Station. Personal belongings may not be left on the train.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get back to the Santa Clara/Great America Station after the game, and exit the stadium through Gate F which is closest to the train station.