Get on board Capitol Corridor for your next trip!
Capitol Corridor has 17 stations between San Jose and Placer County, including bus connections to San Francisco and destinations across Northern California. Find the station closest to you by entering your zip code in the station locator, or click on the stations to the left for specifics about ticketing, transit connections, parking, bike storage, popular destinations, and more.
Enter your zip code and click the Search button to find your three closest stations, their locations and maps and directions.
- Buy tickets online so you don't have to wait for a station agent or Quik-Trak machine.
- Some stations require paid or validated parking so arrive early to allow enough time.
- Bike parking is available at all stations, so if you don't need your bike at your destination consider securing it at the station instead of bringing it on board.
- Many stations have convenient connections to other transit providers. Be sure to ask the conductor for up to two transit transfers.
- While waiting on the platform, be safe and stand behind the yellow line. Only cross to another platform at designated crossings.