There are many opportunities within the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority. Check here for updates.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Statement of Qualifications (RFSOQ)
RFSOQ201819-04: Passenger Information Display System for the Capitol Corridor, San Joaquins, and Altamont Corridor Express Passenger Rail Services
California PIDS – RFSOQ201819-04 (Updated Jan 2, 2019 with new selection timeline)
Questions & Responses (Updated Jan 16, 2018)
RFSOQ201819-01: Oakland to San Jose Phase 2A Planning Studies, Complete Environmental Documentation, and Final Design [CLOSED]
Questions & Responses (Updated November 2, 2018)
Some reference materials for interested proposers:
- CCJPA 2018 TIRCP Application, which includes the Oakland to San Jose Phase 2A Service Expansion Project as part of the Northern California Corridor Enhancement Program
RFSOQ201819-02: California Integrated Travel Staffing Support Services [CLOSED]
Questions & Responses (Updated October 22, 2018)
- CCJPA has provided additional information about the California Integrated Travel RFSOQ and the overall effort, including information from a May 1-2, 2018 California Integrated Travel conference, at this website.
- CCJPA is also sharing a document about the institutional arrangements in Switzerland for integrated travel which, in the Cal ITP Steering Committee’s viewpoint, may help RFSOQ respondents gain some insights.
RFSOQ201819-03: Next Generation Wi-Fi Solution [CLOSED]
Next-Generation Wi-Fi Solution – RFSOQ201819-03 (Updated October 19, 2018)
Questions & Responses (Updated November 7, 2018)
- [IMPORTANT] Please make note of an updated Attachment A, Statement of Work. This updated version (10.19.2018) is the official SOW and replaces the older version in the RFSOQ. The version notes on the first page of the RFSOQ indicate the specific updates, which are mostly to clarify applicability of the SOW when considering service versus capital sales models of delivery.
- Additional reference materials for interested proposers:
Partner Sponsorship Opportunities
Whether you need help getting people to your venue, or getting the word out about your event, Capitol Corridor offers innovative ways to partner with us.
To learn more about partnership opportunities please contact us here.