Capitol Corridor encourages the development of innovative transit related applications to further serve our customers.
GTFS (General Transit Feed Specification)
A GTFS feed is composed of a series of text files collected in a ZIP file. Each file models a particular aspect of transit information: stops, routes, trips, and other schedule data. The data can be used to power trip planners, time table publishers, and a variety of applications, that use public transit information in some way.
Real-time data API via TransLoc and Mashape
TransLoc is a transportation information system for mass transportation riders. Features of TransLoc include real-time display of transit system, detailed maps, view of where trains are in real-time, and estimated arrival times. The TransLoc PublicAPI is a RESTful API which allows you to incorporate real-time tracking information into your web or mobile applications
The Transloc API ID for Capitol Corridor is 607.
Feel free to share any feedback you may have here.
The Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (CCJPA) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute CCJPA Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- CCJPA & Capitol Corridor trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CCJPA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. CCJPA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CCJPA and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- CCJPA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- CCJPA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- By using CCJPA Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
- The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between CCJPA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. CCJPA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.