Capitol Corridor trains offer complimentary Wi-Fi to keep you connected during your ride. Be productive, or simply sit back and have some fun while using any Wi-Fi enabled device.
How to connect:
- Select Wi-Fi network “AmtrakConnect”.
- Open or refresh your browser to see the AmtrakConnect welcome screen.
- Click “I agree, get connected” to proceed to the Internet.
Enjoy the Content
We’ve added several new features to the Capitol Corridor / Amtrak Connect Wi-Fi landing page, including:
- An interactive train tracking tool that provides riders real-time information and ETA’s for the train,
- The latest Café Car dining menu and expanded station and weather information,
- Featured reading selections from local newspapers and magazines, including SacTown and San Francisco magazines,
- Information on our partners and latest promotional offers, and
- Great photos from our riders and much more
Managing the Wi-Fi Experience
To ensure there is enough bandwidth for all of our onboard users, this free amenity supports general web browsing activities only. Our Wi-Fi does not support high-bandwidth actions such as streaming video, music, or downloading large files. The data cap limitation on file downloads is 10 megabytes. Please be advised the Capitol Corridor Wi-Fi service uses content filtering to block inappropriate content.