840 2nd Street, Davis, CA 95616
Map and directions
|Hours:||4:15 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.|
|Tickets:||Station agent available, 2 Quik-Trak machines|
Public transit at or nearby station:
- Unitrans (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- Yolobus (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- Amtrak Coast Starlight (Seattle – Los Angeles)
- Amtrak California Zephyr (San Francisco – Chicago)
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available at the loading zone in the station parking lot. For a list of taxi services, visit the Davis Downtown site.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (pick-up only): 530-792-1368
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don’t want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||199|
|Bike Lockers:||24 BikeLink eLockers|
Parking is owned by the City of Davis. For more information about street parking and available lots, visit the Davis Downtown site. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
Capitol Corridor Amtrak Lot
|Lot Hours:||5 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Cost:||Free validated parking permit. Show your Capitol Corridor ticket to the station agent for a free permit to put in your car. Arrive early to allow time for parking and getting the permit.
The parking lot fills up around 6am.
- Bottles and cans recycling
- Indoor and outdoor seating available
- Vending machines
Attractions and Places of Interest
Trails and Recreation
UC Davis Arboretum → 10 min walk, 0.5 mi