Capitol Corridor offers 50% Stitch ‘n Ride discount on train travel to Stitches West 2017!
It is a new year, and Stitches West is around the corner! With four full days of valuable classes and shows, we know the yarn-lover in you would not want to miss it. This year, Capitol Corridor is offering our Stitch ‘n Ride passengers an exclusive 50% discount off train travel to the Santa Clara/Great America station from February 22-27, 2017 for travel to Stitches West.
Taking the train to Stitches West at the Santa Clara Convention Center is an easy, traffic-free way to travel. You can relax, showcase your latest finished projects to other knitters and crocheters, and share ideas. The Santa Clara Convention Center is just a 10-15 minute walk from the Santa Clara/Great America train station.
For more information about Stitches West please visit: Knitting Universe.
Book your discounted travel today!
Offer Terms & Conditions
- This offer is exclusively available at www.amtrak.com.
- This offer is valid for 50pct off the regular full adult rail fare.
- This offer is valid for sale between August 10, 2016 – February 24, 2017 and valid for travel between February 22, 2017 – February 27, 2017.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of (3) days prior to travel.
- Up to 2 children ages 2-12 may accompany each adult at half the regular (full) adult rail fare.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- This offer is valid for travel on the Capitol Corridor and associated thruways; except not valid on the 7000-8999 thruway series. This offer is valid for travel to Santa Clara, CA and return only.
- This offer is valid for coach seats.
- In addition to the discount restrictions; this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts, and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased. Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer. Once travel has begun; no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to discount code v647.
- Amtrak is a registered service mark of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. Capitol Corridor is a registered service mark of the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority.