The CCJPA currently participates in joint ticketing programs with Roseville Transit and Placer Commuter Express Bus
Under the joint ticketing arrangement between Roseville Transit buses and Capitol Corridor trains and motorcoaches, certain tickets issued from each of the transit services will be honored. For fare and schedule information, visit Roseville Transit.
- Capitol Corridor honors only Roseville Transit monthly passes.
- Roseville Transit honors Capitol Corridor monthly passes.
- Common stations are Roseville and nearby the Sacramento Amtrak station.
Placer Commuter Express Bus
Under the joint ticketing arrangement between Placer Commuter Express buses and Capitol Corridor trains and motorcoaches, certain tickets issued from each of the transit services will be honored. For fare and schedule information, visit Placer Commuter Express.
- Placer Commuter Express honors Capitol Corridor monthly passes.
- Please note: Effective January 2021, Capitol Corridor and Placer Commuter Express no longer offer Step-Up Coupons for sale.
- Common stations are: Auburn, Rocklin, and Sacramento (at J and 4th), 2 blocks from the Sacramento train station.
- Buy tickets online so you don’t have to wait for a station agent or Quik-Trak machine.
- Some stations require paid or validated parking so arrive early to allow enough time.
- Bike parking is available at all stations, so if you don’t need your bike at your destination consider securing it at the station instead of bringing it on board.
- Many stations have convenient connections to other transit providers. Be sure to ask the conductor for up to two transit transfers.
While waiting on the platform, be safe and stand behind the yellow line.
Only cross to another platform at designated crossings.