All Capitol Corridor trains and buses will operate on a weekend/holiday schedule on the following dates:
- Christmas Day – Thursday, December 25, 2014
- Friday, December 26, 2014
- New Year’s Day – Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Friday, January 2, 2015
San Francisco Bus Stops Impacted by New Year’s Eve Fireworks:
Due to the numerous street closures and expected crowds/traffic around Pier 39 and the Ferry Building on New Year’s Eve, the following downtown San Francisco bus stops will be affected beginning around 8:00 p.m.
– Ferry Building (SFC): This stop will be moved to Spear and Mission streets, two blocks from the Ferry Building. Agents will be available to assist passengers with this transition.
– Pier 39 (SFW) and the Hyatt/Financial District (SFF): Service to these stops will be suspended after 8:00 p.m.
The train schedules that connect to the impacted bus service are:
- Eastbound San Francisco to Emeryville: 546 and 548
- Westbound Emeryville to San Francisco: 547, 549, and 551