Locate a StationEnter your zip code to find the three stations nearest to you.
5885 Horton Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
Map and directions
|Hours:||6:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.|
|Tickets:||Station agent available, 1 Quik-Trak machine|
Capitol Corridor/Amtrak Thruway Bus Connections:
Public transit at or nearby station:
- Amtrak San Joaquin (Sacramento and Bay Area – Bakersfield)
- Amtrak Coast Starlight (Seattle – Los Angeles)
- Amtrak California Zephyr (San Francisco – Chicago)
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available in the loading zone by the bus stops at the front of the station.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (pick-up only): 510-594-0972
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car (rental office): 5858 Horton Street; 510-985-0096
- Avis Car Rental (rental office): 5855 Horton Street; 510-420-1599
- Budget Car Rental (rental office): 5855 Horton Street; 510-985-7387
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don't want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||8|
|Bike Lockers:||12 BikeLink eLockers|
Parking is owned by the City of Emeryville. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
- Plenty of seating available inside and outside
- Bottles and cans recycling
- Vending machines
- Peet's Coffee
Attractions and Places of Interest
Trails and Recreation