Locate a StationEnter your zip code to find the three stations nearest to you.
1700 Nevin Avenue, Richmond, CA 94801
(Access parking from MacDonald Ave. at 16th St.)
Map and directions
|Transit Info Center Hours:||8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F|
|Tickets:||2 Quik-Trak machines available|
Public transit at or nearby station:
- BART (discount tickets available on board)
- Fremont Warm Springs
- SF/Millbrae > San Francisco International Airport
- AC Transit (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- 70 (Daytime) > Richmond Parkway Transit Center
- 71 (Daytime) > West to Richmond Parkway Transit Center, East to El Cerrito Plaza BART
- 72M – (Day & Evening) > West to Point Richmond, East to 19th Station BART, Jack London
- 74 – (Day & Evening) > South to Sheridan Point Park, North to Hilltop Mall & Contra Costa College
- 76 – (Daytime) > North to Hilltop Mall, East to El Cerrito Del Norte BART
- 376 – (Other Operating Hours) > Richmond Parkway Transit Center, Hilltop Mall
- 800 (1am – 5am) > UC Berkeley, Macarthur, 19th Street BART, West Oakland BART, San Francisco
- City of Richmond
» Free Employer Shuttle
- Amtrak San Joaquins (Sacramento and Bay Area – Bakersfield)
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available on the west side of 15th St. between MacDonald Ave. and Village Ln.
- San Francisco International Airport
» Walk to the adjacent BART platform and take BART toward San Francisco/Millbrae.
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don’t want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||36|
|Bike Lockers:||24 BikeLink eLockers|
Parking is owned by BART. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
|Lot Hours:||24 hour limit|
No validated parking. $3 each weekday; free on weekends. Capitol Corridor passengers may pay for parking in one of two ways:
- Transit Info Center
- Plenty seating available outside
- Elevator access
Attractions and Places of Interest
Craneway Pavilion → 20 min bus, 2.2 mi
Rosie the Riveter WWII Home Front → 25 min bus, 1.9 mi
Pacific East Mall → 25 min BART, 4.2 mi
SS Red Oak Victory → 30 min bus, 4.7 mi
Hilltop Mall → 45 min bus, 5.3 mi
Trails and Recreation