Capitol Corridor has updated its Business Plan for FY 2016-2018, and it can be found on our web site in draft form at: https://www.capitolcorridor.org/business-plan/.
We encourage passengers and the general public to provide input on this draft by emailing [email protected] or by mailing comments to CCJPA, 300 Lakeside Dr., 14th Floor East, Oakland, CA 94612. Comments are due by Wednesday, February 10.
You can also attend one of our public workshops between January 25 through 28 on board select trains or in Oakland at the BART administrative offices on the 15th floor. This is your opportunity to have a say in the future plans of Capitol Corridor. We invite you to participate at one of the meetings listed below.
MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2016
- Train 538 between Santa Clara Great America and Oakland
- Train 538 between Richmond and Sacramento
- 5:30PM-6:30PM at BART Offices, 300 Lakeside Drive, 15th Floor, Room 1500, Oakland, CA
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2016
- Train 536 between Richmond and Sacramento
- Train 536 between Sacramento and Auburn
- Train 547 between Davis and Martinez
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2016
- Train 540 between Richmond and Sacramento
- Train 543 between Davis and Martinez
- Train 544 between Santa Clara Great America and Richmond
- Train 545 between Davis and Martinez
THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2016
- Train 542 between Santa Clara Great America and Oakland
- Train 542 between Richmond and Sacramento