CAPITOL CORRIDOR JOINT POWERS AUTHORITY
NOTICE TO PROPOSERS – GENERAL INFORMATION
The CAPITOL CORRIDOR JOINT POWERS AUTHORITY (“CCJPA”), 300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland, California, is advertising for proposals for Request for Proposals (RFP) from prospective Proposers to provide FOLDING BICYCLE RENTAL SERVICE PROGRAM, RFP No. RFP201617-002, with proposals due by 5:00 PM local time, Wednesday, June 9, 2017. The scope of services and other pertinent requirements of the services are further described in the RFP documents. Proposals and all required attachments and forms shall be submitted to either of the following addresses:
By personal delivery, U.S. mail, or express mail:
Shirley Qian, Planner
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
300 Lakeside Drive, 14th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
- The CCJPA is soliciting proposals for folding bicycle equipment and operations services to establish a folding bicycle rental service at select train stations for the Capitol Corridor Intercity Passenger Rail Service.
- A Pre-Submittal Meeting will be held on April 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time at 300 Lakeside Drive, 14th Floor, Conference Room No. 1400, Oakland, CA 94612. Prospective Proposers are requested to make every effort to attend this only scheduled Pre-Submittal Meeting and to confirm their attendance by contacting Shirley Qian, Planner, at (510) 874-7491, prior to the date of the Pre-Submittal Meeting.
WHERE TO OBTAIN OR SEE RFP DOCUMENTS
Copies of the RFP may be obtained:
- By written request to the CCJPA’s Project Manager (Shirley Qian) at 300 Lakeside Drive, 14th Floor East, Oakland, CA 94612 or send requests to fax number (510) 464-6501. Reference RFP201617-002, Folding Bicycle Rental Service RFP, on all requests.
- By arranging pick up at the above address. Call Shirley Qian at (510) 874-7491 at least 1 day in advance to pick up of the RFP documents.
By downloading from the Capitol Corridor website at this link: CCJPA RFP 201617-002 Folding Bicycle Rental Service Program.
- Pre-Submittal Meeting Presentation