On Monday, February 17 (Presidents’ Day), the Capitol Corridor will introduce its new winter timetable. The majority of the changes are minor schedule adjustments; however, there are several more significant changes designed to improve overall service:
- Train 529 will no longer stop at Oakland Coliseum, and instead terminate at Oakland Jack London Square.
- Train 548 will originate from the Oakland Coliseum station instead of Oakland Jack London Square. This will better accommodate Oakland A’s fans during weekday night games.
- Train 549 will depart 20 minutes earlier from Sacramento, at 6:50 p.m. instead of 7:10 p.m.
- Train 549 will also extend to the Oakland Coliseum station instead of terminating at Oakland Jack London Square.
- Train 748 on Saturday, Sunday and holidays will depart San Jose Diridion later – at 9:10 p.m. instead of 7:50 p.m. This will better accommodate Sharks fans during weekend night games.