Locate a StationEnter your zip code to find the three stations nearest to you.
601 Marina Vista Avenue, Martinez, CA 94553
Map and directions
|Hours:||5:15 a.m. – 11 p.m. (M-F), 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Sat-Sun)|
|Tickets:||Station agent available, 1 Quik-Trak machine|
Capitol Corridor/Amtrak Thruway Bus Connections:
- Route 7: Martinez-Vallejo-Santa Rosa-McKinleyville
Public transit at or nearby station:
- County Connection (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- WestCAT (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- Tri-Delta Transit (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- Amtrak San Joaquin (Sacramento and Bay Area – Bakersfield)
- Amtrak Coast Starlight (Seattle – Los Angeles)
- Amtrak California Zephyr (San Francisco – Chicago)
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available at the loading zone by the bus stops in the station parking lot.
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don’t want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||7|
|Bike Lockers:||8 BikeLink eLockers|
Parking is owned by the City of Martinez. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
Capitol Corridor Amtrak Lot
|Lot Hours:||6 a.m. – 6 p.m. M-F, no restrictions on weekends.|
|Cost:||Free validated parking permit. Show your Capitol Corridor ticket to the station agent for a free permit to put in your car. Arrive early to allow time for parking and getting the permit.|
Overflow lot with approximately 175 spaces available across the tracks on Ferry Street. Please allow extra time for walking from the overflow lot to the train platform. The main Amtrak lot usually fills up around 8 a.m.
- Bottles and cans recycling
- Plenty of seating available inside and outside
- Vending machines
Attractions and Places of Interest
Trails and Recreation