Locate a StationEnter your zip code to find the three stations nearest to you.
Oakland Coliseum (OAC)
700 73rd Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621
Map and directions
|Tickets:||No Ticket Kiosk machine available|
Public transit at or nearby station:
- BART (discount tickets available on board)
- Dublin/Pleasanton > Daly City
- Berryessa/North San Jose > Daly City
- Berryessa/North San Jose > Richmond
- View Scheduled Connections
- AC Transit (accepts Capitol Corridor Transit Transfers)
- 45 (Day & Evening) > Inbound to Foothill Square, Outbound to Eastmont Transit Center
- 46 (Daytime) > Inbound to Oakland Zoo
- 73 (Day & Evening) > Inbound to Eastmont Transit Center, Outbound to Oakland Airport
- 98 (Day & Evening) > Inbound to Eastmont Transit Center
- 356 (Special Operating Hours) > Inbound to Alameda South Shore Center, Outbound to Macarthur Blvd & E.C Reems Ct
- 805 (1:00 am – 5:00 am) > Inbound to Oakland Airport, Outbound to Downtown Oakland
Other transportation services:
- Taxis are available in the loading zone by the bus stops in the BART parking lot. Walk across the pedestrian bridge and through the BART station to reach the BART parking lot.
- Oakland International Airport
- Walk across the pedestrian bridge to reach the BART platform, then take the Oakland Airport shuttle.
- San Francisco International Airport
- Walk across the pedestrian bridge to reach the BART platform and take BART toward San Francisco.
Bikes are welcome on board, and most stations have spaces to lock or secure your bike if you don't want to bring it on the train. Please note that the number of bike spaces available is subject to change.
|Bike Rack Spaces:||4|
|Bike Lockers:||16 BikeLink eLockers at BART station|
Parking is owned by the City of Oakland. Please note that prices, hours, and available spaces are subject to change.
Capitol Corridor Amtrak Lot
|Lot Hours:||No restrictions.|
|Cost:||Free, no permit necessary.|
- Outside seating available
Attractions and Places of Interest